Monday, July 23, 2012

WELCOME!


         A few months ago, I learned that I was probably not going to play baseball professionally anymore.  I knew the day would one day come and I had often thought about what it was I wanted to do after my playing days were over.  I knew I was going to stay involved with baseball some kind of way but didn't know how.  I had always thought about coaching so I started giving lessons to a few kids in the off-season.  I grew up going to a baseball instructor and knew how instrumental that was to my playing career.  I also knew that there was nothing like that really close to home.  I was contacted by a few baseball academies in Richmond about coming on board with them and came close to doing so.


        The more I thought about it though, I really wanted to do something back in the area where I learned to play the game.  I was told that I wouldn't get enough clients "out there" to start a business.  I don't know if that's true or not, but I've been doing this for the last few months and it has surely been fun trying.  So, today I am happy to start the Mozingo Baseball website! I am offering individual and group lessons in pitching, hitting and fielding.  I also offer training, throwing programs and my MVP (Mozingo Velocity Program). Email me at haroldm34@yahoo.com or just leave a comment if you have any questions or are interested in signing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome

Welcome to the Mozingo Baseball Website!

Search This Blog